Montenegro one-day hiking tours
Hiking Lovcen mountain is one of the most recommended things to do while in coastal Montenegro! Beautiful nature and views to Boka bay will leave you breathless. Many historical monuments and houses built in local stone will bring you back in Montenegro’s past times. Caused by the influence of Mediterranean and continental climate NP Lovcen is unique place! At the end of a hike you will have a chance to taste local specialties – smoked ham and cheese
We may offer few hiking options, suitable for both beginners and experienced hikers.
- Pick up and drive to Njegusi on Lovcen (optional)
- Hiking to Jezerski peak – Njegos mausoleum
- Hiking back to starting point
- Optional prosciutto and cheese tasting
- Transfer back
Transfer to the point where hiking starts and back; Local guide; National park entrance fee; Ticket for Mausoleum.
What to bring:
Footwear such as joggers or hiking shoes, comfortable clothes, wind jacket, hat, sunscreen, snack, water.
Max number of people:
5 – 8 hours, depending on the trail and group size
- Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
- Guests that are less than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you to have Travel medical insurance valid in our country during your stay. In case you do not have it, contact us so we can assist you regarding this issue.
- The guide keeps the right to prevent you from commencing the tour in case you are intoxicated, or he estimates that you could bring personal, or any other’s safety in jeopardy, as a consequence of your unconscionable behavior.