Montenegro half-day hiking tours
Vrmac Ridge Hiking
Vrmac is a hill in south-western Montenegro, overlooking the coastal town of Tivat and a peninsula dividing Tivat Bay from Kotor Bay.
It is an extension of Mount Lovćen, and its highest peak is Sveti Ilija (Saint Eliah), which is 785 meters high. It is located north of the town of Tivat and encloses town of Kotor from the south. Vrmac Tunnel, which connects Kotor with the Adriatic Highway, goes through the mountain. It is a popular destination for hiking, orienteering and mountain biking and its position offers remarkable 360 degrees sight.
- Meeting with guide
- Transfer to hiking starting point
- Hiking Vrmac ridge, St Eliah viewpoint
- Descent to Donji Stoliv (lunch optional)
- Return transfer
60% easy, 40% moderate hiking
Transfer to the point where hiking starts and back; local guide willing to share with you his knowledge about the place; snack
What to bring:
Footwear such as joggers or hiking shoes, comfortable clothes, hat, sunscreen, water.
Max number of people:
- Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
- Guests less than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- In case you do not have health insurance during your stay in Montenegro, contact us so we can assist you regarding this issue.
- The guide keeps the right to prevent you from commencing the tour in case you are intoxicated
*During hot summer months, July and August, we highly recommend this tour to start early in the morning. That makes hike more comfortable and healthy.