HIKING, CANYONING & SAILING
Hike Through Gorgeous Durmitor NP, Explore Amazing Canyon Nevidio & Sail Beautiful Coast of Montenegro
This program was created by a careful selection of activities that our guests liked the most through the past. It’s an ideal option for active people who love both mountains and sea, beautiful nature, and good food at the end of active day!
- 5 days – 3 different activities
- Hiking in NP Durmitor
- Canyoning in Nevidio
- Sailing in Boka bay
- Small group – up to 10 pax
- Traditional homemade food
Next tour: August 5th – 9th, 2019
Price on request
Day 1 – HIKING NP Durmitor
After we arrive on Durmitor and leave stuff in mountain house we will go for light hike through beautiful pine forest, and around Black and Zminje lake. After 3-4 hours of hiking super tasty dinner made of organic local products is waiting us at home.
- Morning pick up at your accommodation
- Drive to Durmitor (3 h)
- Check in our accommodation
- Afternoon walk around Black lake (3-4h)
- Dinner made of organic homemade food
Day 2 – HIKING NP Durmitor
After typical Montenegrin breakfast we will take a short drive to Dobri do, from where we start hike. 14km of the most beautiful mountain scenery, crystal Skrka lake, Prutas peak is what will leave you breathless. This trail is one of the most beautiful in entire National Park.
- Short drive to Dobri do
- Hike to Skrka lake and Prutas peak (7-8h)
- Drive back to accommodation
- Organic dinner
Day 3 – CANYONING Nevidio
After breakfast we will say goodbye to our hosts and take 1/2h drive to ethno village Nevidio. There we will meet man who is first Montenegrin on Mount Everest! He will guide you through Nevidio, the most beautiful canyon in Montenegro. After 4h of canyoning and 1h of hiking back you will have great lunch in ethno village. There you will spend following night.
- Drive to Poscenje village (1/2 h)
- Canyoning adventure (5-6h)
- Traditional lunch
- Free afternoon
- Traditional dinner
- Overnight in ethno village
Day 4 – SAILING Boka bay
It’s time to have some fun at sea! After 2.5h drive we will arrive in Herceg Novi where you will get on board our modern sailboat. This is where you will understand the word “freedom”. We will sail through Unesco protected Boka bay, swim and snorkel at some great locations. At the end of the day you can have dinner at the place where sunset is unforgettable.
- Transfer from Ethno village to Herceg Novi (2 1/2h)
- Boarding on our sailboat
- Sailing through Boka bay
- Optional dinner in a restaurant
- Overnight on board
Day 5 – SAILING
Today we will set sail toward Bigova, stopping at some places nice for snorkeling and swimming. At the end of the day we may go for farewell dinner in cute place Rose, after which we will sail back to Herceg Novi.
- Sailing outside of the bay
- Swimming, snorkeling
- Sailing back to Herceg Novi
- End of the tour
All transfers, Hiking&Canyoning guides, Skipper, All canyoning gear, Sailboat for 2 days, Fuel, Dinner on days 1, 2 & 3, Breakfast on days 2, 3 & 4, All local taxes, 2 nights accommodation on Durmitor, one in ethno village Nevidio and one night on board our sailboat.
- Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility, heart or back problems, and during pregnancy.
- Depending on the weather, this itinerary might be subject to change. All activities will be held, just the order might change
- Guests that are less than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must have Travel medical insurance valid in our country during your stay.
- The guide keeps the right to prevent you from commencing the hike in case you are intoxicated or if he estimates that you could bring personal or other’s safety in jeopardy, as a consequence of your unconscionable behavior.
- We want our tours to have high positive impact on you, but minimum possible impact on the environment. We follow Leave No Trace principles and will encourage you to respect these at all times to ensure your behavior is eco-friendly.
- Please read our terms and conditions