Five-day Sailing, Hiking, Sightseeing & Diving adventure
Get ready for an action! During five intensive days we will sail two days, go hiking, visit Budva, Skadar lake and dive!
Fantastic opportunity to see so much natural beauty and to learn many new outdoor skills!
It is perfect option for those who love various sports and enjoy both seaside and mountains!
Montenegro has so much so many thing to offer! You will love it for sure!
- 5 days / 4 activities
- Small group – up to 8 persons
- Easy to customize
- Great adventure guaranteed
Price on request
Day 1 & 2 – Sailing
You will meet with our skipper and embark on 9m long sailboat. Eight hours sailing experience starts from the port of Herceg Novi at 10 am. We will make an indicative route plan before departure. At any time, we may divert the route and go for swimming, lunch, or visit some other places. Returning to the port of Herceg Novi is at around 6 pm.
Tomorrow we depart again at 10 am and sail through Bay of Boka and around the island of Flowers. Again, we may divert the route and go for swimming, lunch or visit some other places.
Sailboat, Fuel, Skipper (willing to teach you sailing basics), Photos.
What to bring
swimsuit, hat, sunscreen, snacks, water.
Day 3 – HIKING NP Lovcen
We will pick you up at your accommodation and then we drive toward Njeguši, the birthplace of great Njegoš. Ideally, hiking starts at 8.30 am. During the trail we make few stops to take a rest, enjoy beautiful view on Boka Bay, and to have a snack. At the Jezerski peak, we will visit the Mausoleum and Njegos’s grave. After we recovered and enjoyed breathtaking 360 degrees sight we start walking back toward Njeguši. Optionally, we may go to a local restaurant that serves traditional food. By late afternoon we are bringing you back to your accommodation.
Njegusi – Jezerski peak – Mausoleum –Njegusi
Length-17 km, Category – Moderate, Duration – 7 hours, Total vertical climb – 900 m
*If you fancy shorter or longer trails we may adapt this trail in order to match your requirements!
Transfers; Hiking guide; National park entrance fee; Ticket for Mausoleum; Photos
What to bring:
Footwear such as joggers or hiking shoes, comfortable clothes, wind jacket, hat, sunscreen, water.
Day 4 – Budva – St Stefan – Skadar lake tour
On our way to the Skadar lake, we will take a photo stop above St Stefan Island. St Stefan represents one of the most beautiful islands on the Adriatic coast. In Virpazar, we will hop on a boat, and enjoy the ride. Once you are on the boat, you will have an opportunity to take some nice pictures of many birds and flowers there. You will also have a chance to try domestic food and drinks on the boat. On our way back, we will have a walking tour of Budva. Ride back.
Transfers; Ferry boat ticket; Tunnel pass fee; National park entrance fees; Boat tour; Food and beverages on the boat (domestic pastry, honey, cheese, wine, rakija, juice, water); St Stefan photo stop; Walking tour of Budva; Licenced tour guide
What to bring:
Hat, sunscreen, water
Day 5 – Scuba diving
You will embark on a boat with our certified diving instructors and then go for a half an hour ride to the diving point, out of Boka bay. Before intro dive, you’ll have a dry briefing (15 min) where newbie diver learns the main basic skills and procedures that ensure safe diving up to 10m with one of our skilled diving instructors. Afterward, you do a couple of skills in the water followed by a short shallow dive. Then you go by boat to one of the locations where 30 min Intro dive will be performed. For more experienced divers your dive may involve cave or wreck diving and includes 2 x 30mins dives.
Boat transfers; Certified diving instructors; High-quality equipment;
What to bring:
Hat, sunscreen, warm clothes, water.
- Tour can be easily customized, so instead of any activity you may also go canyoning
- Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility, heart or back problems, and during pregnancy.
- Depending on the weather, this itinerary might be subject to change. All activities will be held, just the order might change
- Guests that are less than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must have Travel medical insurance valid in our country during your stay.
- The guide keeps the right to prevent you from commencing the hike in case you are intoxicated or if he estimates that you could bring personal or other’s safety in jeopardy, as a consequence of your unconscionable behavior.
- We want our tours to have high positive impact on you, but minimum possible impact on the environment. We follow Leave No Trace principles and will encourage you to respect these at all times to ensure your behavior is eco-friendly.
- Please read our terms and conditions