Durmitor hiking adventure
This Three-day Durmitor Hiking Tour is just right choice to meet and feel this incredible National Park!
Durmitor (2.525) is the most magnificent among the mountain giants of the south-Slavic countries. This national park was formed by glaciers and is traversed by rivers and underground streams. The massif has 48 peaks above 2,000 m and 18 glacial lakes, scattered over mountain massif and Jezerska Površ plateau. The lakes add significantly to the beauty of the mountain and have been nicknamed Gorske Oči, meaning Eyes of the Mountain.
- 3 hiking days / 4 days in total
- Small groups or individuals – easy to customize
- Local Guide throughout
- Transfers & Accommodation included
Price on request
Day 1 – transfer to Durmitor
- Pick up at the airport or at the hotel
- 2-3 hours drive to Zabljak
- Check in, accommodation in beautiful mountain house
- Free evening
- Leisure time
- Leisure time
- Transfer back
Note: Optionally we can spend one more night in Zabljak and transfer you back the following morning.This applies to the entire group only.
Transfers from & to your accommodation; Local guide throughout; Accommodation on request
What to bring:
Hiking shoes; Comfortable clothes; Wind jacket; Hat; Sunscreen; Snacks
- Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility, heart or back problems, and during pregnancy.
- It is planned to walk between 5 and 8 hours each day, depending on your requirements and hiking abilities.
- Guests that are less than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must have Travel medical insurance valid in our country during your stay.
- The guide keeps the right to prevent you from commencing the hike in case you are intoxicated or if he estimates that you could bring personal or other’s safety in jeopardy, as a consequence of your unconscionable behavior.
- Please read our terms and conditions