SAILING through beautiful Boka bay; RAFTING on crystal clear Tara river; HIKING Durmitor National park;
Three unforgettable days in which we will explore Montenegro’s most beautiful bay, river, and mountain! Lot of adrenaline in this on-of-a-kind adventure in Montenegro!
Day 1 – SAILING
- Get on board at 10am, starting from Herceg Novi
- 8 – hour sailing
- Free time for swimming, snorkeling, lunch
- Return around 6pm
- Sailboat for 8 hours, fuel
- Experienced skipper/instructor
- Glass of Montenegrin wine
Day 2- Rafting Tara River
- Drive to raft-camp near Foca in Bosnia
- 1h drive to Brstanovci, rafting starting point
- Rafting through Tara’s nicest part, cca 20km in total
- Stop for swimming, photos
- Arrival to raft-camp exact on time for traditional lunch.
- Transfer to Rafting camp
- Lunch at restaurant
- Transportation tox starting point of rafting
- Rafting on Tara and Drina, section Brštanovica-Bastasi (about 20km)
- Accommodation for one night based in raft-camp
- Rafting equipment rental
- Insurance for all rafting participants
- All taxes (daytrip)
Day 3 – Hiking NP Durmitor
- Drive from raft-camp to NP Durmitor
- Transfer back, end of adventure
- Transfer to NP Durmitor
- Hiking guide
- NP entrance fee
- Transfer back
- Tour can be easily customized, so instead of any activity you may also go canyoning
- Tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility, heart or back problems, and during pregnancy.
- Depending on the weather, this itinerary might be subject to change. All activities will be held, just the order might change
- Guests that are less than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must have Travel medical insurance valid in our country during your stay.
- The guide keeps the right to prevent you from commencing the tour if you are intoxicated or represent treat to the safety of yourself and others in the group.
- Please read our terms and conditions