Join us on fantastic five-day sailing & yoga retreat in Bay of Boka – Montenegro!
Excellent opportunity to run away from everyday life and to spend high-quality time dedicated only to your mind & body! What a better way to do it than to spend five days on a sailboat, practice yoga twice a day, meditate, do breathing exercises, eat healthily and swim & snorkel in a beautiful Adriatic sea.
The experienced local skipper will teach you how to sail or just do it all for you so you can relax, the choice is yours!
As it is designed for only three people, this retreat is a perfect choice for those who prefer private atmosphere.
Yoga classes will be held each morning and evening in peaceful locations, just by the sea. The instructor will tailor the yoga class to your abilities. Absolute beginners are welcome as are experienced yogis. In between, we will sail from place to place, swim & snorkel in the crystal waters.
This Sailing & Yoga retreat begins in the afternoon on 25th July 2017 in Herceg Novi.
• Morning and evening yoga classes
• Gentle yoga, meditation and relaxation exercises
• A chance to learn how to sail
• 4 nights accommodation
• Visit many places around Bay of Boka
• Hatha yoga
• The maximum participants in the group is 3
Typical daily schedule:
• 7:00 – Yoga class
• 8:00 – Breakfast on board
• 10:00 – Setting sail to the next destination. Guests are welcome to learn about helming, help the skipper and get as involved in sailing as they want to.
• 13:00 – Lunch on board or in local restaurant (optional)
• 15:00 – More sailing, snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing
• 18:00 – Docking at secluded spots for gentle yoga, meditation, and relaxation
• 19:30 – Dinner on board or in a local restaurant (optional)
• Evening: Explore or relax time
It is planned to visit Mamula island, Blue cave, Rose, Dobrec beach, Blue horizon beach, Morinj and to explore most of beautiful Boka Bay.
Marija – Graphic designer and yoga instructor for past two years. Ashtanga yoga practitioner, occasional hiking guide, in love with nature, adventure, and healthy living. Marija loves to adjust the class so you can feel the maximum benefit of the practice. She cannot change the weather and make the day sunny, but she can make you see the Sun in everything around you.
Bojan – Civil engineer and passionate BJJ practitioner. Sailor for past 17 years. In love with the sea, nature and natural material structures. Bojan cannot change the direction of the wind, but he surely can gain the most from the given weather conditions.
Please note that meals are not included in the price. However, we can prepare some healthy meals on board together or go to the nearby restaurants. If you are vegetarian, let us know so we can consider that.
• Four nights accommodation on board
• Yoga instructor and skipper
• Healthy snacks, fruits, and water
• Yoga mat
How to get there:
Retreat starts from a port of Herceg Novi, the closest airports are Tivat – 21km away, Podgorica – 120km away or Dubrovnik – 50km away. We can assist you to get the cheapest transfer option.
As long as you send us a valid proof that you bought a ticket, you are not obliged to pay any advance payment, but upon arrival. Otherwise, 40% advance payment is required.
S\Y Happiness 2 is a 8.4 meter long sailboat moored in the harbor of Herceg Novi. It has saloon with two beds, one double bed cabin, toilet and small but functional kitchen. On the deck there is enough space for 5 people and is convenient for sunbath and chilling out.
This is not a luxury yacht but is very well maintained and fast cruiser that will make our lives on board comfortable and safe.
For prices and more info send us a message.