Please read our terms, conditions, and wishes for the future:
To book a place for any of our tours or yoga retreats you should pay 20% of tour price.
The amount of 20% is non-refundable unless the tour is canceled by our side, due to some strong reason. Then we return you deposit amount minus transaction fees.
Cancellation due to bad weather conditions does not imply deposit return. We may cancel the tour only after guide estimates that weather conditions represent a real threat to safety of the participants. Luckily, we never had to do that so far!
- Be aware of possible injuries that may occur during your outdoor experience. The responsibility for any injury or health issue occurred during the tour is solely yours. To minimize the risk, each activity is led by experienced guides, skippers, and instructors who will make sure you have wonderful but safe time with us.
- Hiking boots and pants are highly recommendable on most of our hikes.
- Do have your Personal Travel insurance with you through all the time of your stay in Montenegro.
- Currency in Montenegro is EURO.
- We want our tours to have high positive impact on you, but minimum possible impact on the environment. We encourage you to follow leave-no-trace principles as much as possible.
If your interests and ideas are related to adventure tourism, nature, well-being, yoga, eco-tourism, sustainable tourism, organic food production, workshops or nature research program of any kind, feel free to get in touch. Maybe we can merge our ideas and make wonderful things together!